Monday 16 March 2015

Love

To long for someone is to truly experience pain. But what if someone loved you but you loved another? It is a cruel, twisted fate. It's not that I don't love my boyfriend, I do. God I do. But Jack. Sweet and gentle Jack. A loving friend but I don't want to be just his friend yet I don't want to leave my boyfriend. Some days I think I can do it, I can live like this and I will get over this crush. Then I see him and my heart stops. His beautifully freckled face, that one darker freckle next to his eye, even his horribly chewed nails that he bites when lost in thought. It hurts to see him smile, laugh, and look at me with his piercing blue eyes. In this world filled with filth and cheats among us walks an angle, a beacon of light and to be in his presence is to be in the presence of  joy. Falling in love is an unusual act, you never know if you really are in love or not. Is it possible to feel different kinds of love? Is it possible to split your heart and give it to two people? Love is complex. One love can be comfortable, endearing and the other can be fiery and passionate but are they not both love? How do you chose? Is it right to be with the man who sits with you when you cry? The man who is there when your laughing? The man who has always been there, a constant wall who keeps you up right? Or rather the man who makes you hold your breath? The man you spend the day longing to be with? The man who creeps into your thoughts in the night? Love is beautiful. Love is everything. Too much love will break your heart more than no love at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment